Home « Life Skills « Support « Self Help « Body Exercise « ...
Touch Points for the Body Exercise
The points that I will use for this exercise are as follows (in this order).
- Between the soles of the feet
- The Hara, your power centre, the womb .. a point (for the purpose of this exercise) midway between the navel and the top of the pubic bone.
- Between your legs .. the focus is a point in the centre of the muscle between the genitals and the anus (in acupuncture, C1 or conception point 1) in the centre of the perineum muscle.
- The tip of the coccyx (tail bone)
- The centre of the Sacrum …the triangular bone formation between the hips at the back .. in line with the top of the buttocks.
- A point in the centre of the spine above the waist …about level with a line drawn across the base of the rib cage at the back .. on the spine between 23's
- T1 .. the large vertebrae at the base of your neck in line with the top of your shoulders .. on the spine between 12's
- The Back of the skull at the top of the neck .. between 4's
- The Top of the Head .. Crown
- The third eye …centre of the fore head .. just above and between the eyebrows
- The V in the breast bone at the base of the throat .. between 22's
- The bottom point of the sternum .. the V in the bottom of the rib cage at the front
- The Navel
- Returning to the Hara
» Next: The Sequence of Touching .. and the exercise
« Back: Introduction to the exercise
"Filling the Emptiness in your own Physical Body"
was written, published and © Transpersonal LifeStreams®, Tasmania, Australia.
The URL of this page is https://anunda.com/support/body-1.htm